You can fix Canon Printer Error 6000 through these steps:-
* Reset canon printer
*Turn on the Canon printer.
* Press and hold the Stop/Reset button on the Canon printer.
* Hold down the button used to make a color copy.
Wait 5 seconds. ,
* Printer now reboots and sets itself up.
* Does the printer indicate that the device needs to be calibrated? ,
* You have reset your printer.
* Please press the power button to turn off the printer.
* Disconnect the data cable from the printer
*Unplug the printer power cord for about 10 minutes, and then plug it back in.
* connect the cable data with the printer.