Get your Drug License

1 of
Previous Next

Ad Details

  • Ad ID: 2398

  • Added: November 2, 2021

  • Views: 433


The registered pharmacist/competent person’s affidavit. In a retail sale, for a pharmacist: – A letter of appointment – Proof of qualification – Local pharmacy council registration Proof of qualification, experience certificate, and appointment letter are required for a pharmacist at a wholesale sale.

You don’t have to do anything other than contact Corpseed ITES pvt. ltd.

Corpseed has made it simple and fast to obtain your drug licence.



Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked. *

Success! Thanks for your comment. We appreciate your response.
You might have left one of the fields blank, or be posting too quickly